Saturday, April 25, 2009

“Hi Abi’s Mom – Can I please push Abi?”

Nothing makes you feel like you’re someone else than hearing yourself being called “Abi’s Mom.”  Weird, I repeat – weird.  But, this is the question that is posed on a somewhat daily basis now by our sweet little neighbor, Piper.  Apparently that is my main identity to her or Angela is a bit hard to remember.  Either way, she LOVES abi – and Abi is pretty fond of her too.   Around 5:30 Piper runs over and asks if she can push abi in her swing.

We finally put up abi’s swing in the front yard – it’ll get moved to the back yard eventually – or we’ll have one in both – who knows.  I need to get  a picture of Miss Piper soon – it really is sweet, yesterday she was teaching abi words (it was adorable!).

IMG_6886 IMG_6898 IMG_6902 IMG_6915 IMG_6900

2 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

how fun!! i want to push abi!

yall are such good parents.

The Shepard Girls said...

too cute! I need a swing! wait, first I need a tree! wait, first I need to live somewhere that actually has trees! I miss texas!