Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hello, Goodbye

Well, Mr. Hippo Chair…it’s been a long run.  A good one.  I adore you.  I think you’re one of the coolest inventions in the vast world of baby gear...but I’m glad that you’ll be taking a permanent leave from our kitchen table until next baby comes, and we will need your services again.  (Hippo will live in the trunk of the car for restaurants and at friends’ houses)  Mr. Hippo – you’re not the easiest to clean – abi finds ways to get foods in the smallest of crevices, I am tired of that.  But Mr. Hippo – you’ve offered a clean space for baby in public places, a 5th chair so that all adults had a real, grown-up chair at the table, and you are a hippo chair!  You know that’s big in my book.

SAM_0507

SAM_0503

(I told abi to wave bye-bye)

And Hello Mr. Blue!  You have big shoes to fill.  But you look delightfully easy to clean.  Welcome to the table.

SAM_0506

SAM_0504

No comments: