Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Watching our Abi video…

IMG_6743

(Isn’t she lovely?!  I had a necklace on today, so the pearls must come out!)

OH!  If I could just bottle up moments – I think I’d choose to save some of this afternoon for sure.  Abi’s been feeling a bit under the weather, so we just took it easy today and stayed close to home.  One of the things we did was watch some “little abi” videos – on the computer, you know the way we did when we were kids!  We would watch one and Abi would say “More!  More abi videos!”  It was such a delight to just sit with her, snuggling, and reflect on the goodness that we so don’t deserve, but our hearts are thankful for.

Hehe, here’s one of the clips that we had fun watching!

1 comment:

Jen W. said...

Can't believe your little Abi is 2 already! How time flies. I noticed her shirt...does it hold any meaning????? Hugs from your Colorado Z's. Jenni