Monday, June 13, 2011

Out of the mouth of our babe…

IMG_0597

I just think it is the cutest thing when Abi combines words she’s been hearing in ways that make sense, but might not always be the word of choice.

IMG_0112

For example, we were having a bit of a tickling war the other morning, and Abi kept saying (don’t worry, it didn’t really hurt!) “Ahh, stop that is horrible!”  “No, really, it’s really really horrible!”  Oh my goodness, I was laughing so hard.  She was saying those phrases over and over in her darling, laughing voice – and my heart just felt good.

IMG_0320

Then today: the word was ‘adorable.’  She has been saying all day, “Mommy, is this adorable?”  She’ll do something goofy, or sweet to Nate, and then “Mommy, isn’t that adorable?”  I just laugh and tell her that yes, indeed, SHE is adorable.  Which she followed up with “well, you’re adorable too.”  Oh my, 2 year old girls are just the best!

IMG_0343

No comments: