Saturday, August 25, 2012

2 weeks of wonderful will

IMG_7909

Sweet William – it is hard to believe that it has been a delightful two weeks since your birth.  You have shaped our family and we enter into a new chapter that was just waiting to begin two weeks ago.  I love how your little life has changed us already.

IMG_7912

(isn’t that just the best I want to go back to sleep / kind of interested in the song you’re singing me face…)

So, here you are my son…two weeks!

Weight – 10 lbs 7.5 oz (90%)

Height – 22 inches (90%)

We are so thankful that you are a growing boy and are oh-so healthy. 

IMG_7905

(I don’t know what to think about Nate’s face…)

Your life is still mainly consistent of eating and sleeping.  Occasionally we see those steely-blue eyes open for 20-30 minutes.  The nurse at your dr’s appointment asked how much you slept in a 24 hour period…I truthfully responded…about 20 hours.  What calming bliss.  You are wearing size 1 diapers (haven’t started cloth again yet…it seems like all I do is laundry anyway!  I can’t imagine adding the diapers into the mix right now!!) / You fit best into new 3 month clothes – or brother/cousin’s 3-6 months / and we started the bottle yesterday!  YAY!  We are big believers into the introduction of the bottle for a beautiful (and thanks to family and kind friends!) and quick return to date nights!  Darling Will…thanks for taking the bottle so easily. 

IMG_7916

Can’t wait for the next two weeks, my boy.  You are oh-so loved in this family. 

1 comment:

R said...

Wow. He is seriously so handsome. I want to make a trip to Dallas just to hold him!!! I'll definitely let you know next time we're in town. Hugs to you all!