Sunday, January 18, 2009

She must have been a beautiful baby...



Naturally we're a bit biased, but I think she's the most beautiful baby! I entered Abi in the Regis and Kelly's Beautiful Baby 2009 contest! If she wins...$125,000 towards college! Woohoo! The schedule is Feb 19th, the contest closes and pictures of all of the babies are visible online. Then, the serious competition (hah) begins on March 9th - and the voting begins for silly society's pick of the most beautiful baby. I say silly if they don't pick abi - very wise if they do. This is the picture that we uploaded for her, we shall see - college paid for at 7 months, that really would be awesome.

2 comments:

The Shepard Girls said...

Yes, I agree, she is the second most beautiful baby on earth! Seriously though, that picture is stink'n cute!!!

R said...

She gets my vote!