Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh, I do love her…

Each stage is precious and amazing – don’t get me wrong.  But, I can say confidently (I think!) that this past week has been the most fun for me with abi.  Seeing a little bit of her independent woman spirit (always with a healthy dose of momma time, which is good for my heart!) has been such an intriguing joy.  This morning I was watching her as she played by herself in the kitchen, singing to herself, – and I realized that I’m the person who spends the most time with her – and she is still a mystery to me.  Wow.  I get to watch this beautiful person’s personality unfold in front of me.  What a privilege.

The same activity earlier in the week:

IMG_6479

1 comment:

Kristian and Katy said...

precious. i can't wait to see her next week!! YIPPEEEE!!!!