Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Meet The Buddies

Haha, well this is what I call them.  Don’t know why.  But, this is who they are – they’re the Buddies.  I name Abi’s toys for my own sanity – not sure if this is completely ridiculous or not.  “They” are little Fisher Price people that my brother and I played with when we were little and Abi LOVES them.

Meet the family:

IMG_7195

And their transportation:

IMG_7201

Abi spends most of her time with the buddies pushing them around:

IMG_7207

It’s not always the safest ride:

IMG_7203

OK, now I’m reading the post – and it is a bit ridiculous – but here’s a little insight into our goofy little life.  Laugh with me.

2 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

i love the little buddies! abi is so smart.

R said...

Hooray for the buddies! I was very fond of these little people and their cute little bus as a kid.