Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Fun Fest-ing

Get ready.  The next few posts will feel like déjà-vu.   Abi will be in her Halloween costume the whole time!  We've had lots of excuses to wear it this week.  Never thought I would have so much fun dressing up my little lovebug!

Abi “wanted” to be a ballerina this year.  Our first experience wearing our tutu was at church on Wednesday night!

The pregame show:

Oh, the tulle! (And yes, I am watching Dancing with the Stars on the computer while working on her tutu – judge if you’d like)

IMG_0688

She’s a big fan of her little crown

IMG_0693

And her ballerina slippers

IMG_0698

IMG_0699

In the car, getting ready for our night of fun!

IMG_0705

At church!

With our dear little buddy, Rylan the giraffe:

IMG_0706

And Caitlin the butterfly:

IMG_0716

Riding the choo-choo train!

IMG_0720

Yep, I got in there too

IMG_0722

My baby loves her some animals!

IMG_0723

IMG_0730

IMG_0731

“When I get bigger…”

IMG_0732

IMG_0733

1 comment:

Page said...

So cute. Love her costume. Good job on the tutu! She's just precious.