Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Reflections of the eternal

After writing/reading this post, I wanted to continue the same in Abi’s world.  Here it is today:

IMG_3262

(pink bear is abi’s, brown bear is donald’s from when he was a wee-one – her other two loveie's got left in the car)

I took off baby girl’s bumpers today.  A bit of “I’m annoyed by them when I change her sheets” and she really doesn’t need them anymore.  It made me so sad.

Then something magical happened today.  I was sitting on the phone talking to donald, with my back up against our oven; sitting indian-style (sorry for the lack of  political-correctness there). And Abi just came and sat in my lap.  And she fell asleep.  Not kidding.  It was magical.  I then shifted her in my arms and just cradled her sitting on my wood floor.  Perfectly content to let her nap time go by.

Note: I did put her back in her crib after about 15 minutes.  She did not like it.  I did end up putting the bumpers back on, because I convinced myself that she did ,in fact, miss them.  Haha on me.

No comments: