Tuesday, March 2, 2010

YIKES!

[blogaward.jpg]

Our sweet friend, Lauren, gave Abi a blog award!  She is honored.  Really.  The award entails talking about where you will be in ten years and then to pass it on to friends!  Big time for Abi!

After hearing about the award – you can understand the title “Yikes” – baby will be almost 12.  Still potentially our sweet Abi – but the teenage years will be looming in the very near future.  Again –YIKES!  Donald and I are already preparing ourselves.

So our dear Abi – in 10 years.  I can only imagine the beauty.  You will be amazing.  Good thing we have the no dating rule already in place.  I hope you are loving others well.  I hope you’ll be volunteering in something that you are passionate about.  I hope you love to write.  I hope that you have traveled and seen some of this beautiful world.  I hope you have at least one dog…maybe two??!!  I hope that you have deep, solid friendships with your girlfriends and your family.  I hope that you know the love of your savior.  You will be in Middle School – wow, we’ll gave a LH Wildcat (or another school, too big to think about right now!)  in our house!  I know you’ll love to learn.  Hopefully you’ll love to swim and play tennis.  The two sports we plan to push on you (the wallace household loves life-long sports).  I hope that you have dates with your daddy and trips with your momma and friends.  I hope you have three younger siblings!!  I hope you know your infinite worth and beauty.

Lauren, thank you for this fun exercise!  I must admit, I did tear up a bit thinking about it!!

Our friends…we’ll pass it along to Josh (via Jenny); Caedmon (via Katy) Emory and Gabe (via chelle); Rylan (via Jess); Savvy (via Ashley); Evan & Abbie (via Amy); Zoe & Addie (via Jenny) and Hannah (via Jen).

Get those tissues and giggles out!!

2 comments:

~The Neaves Nest~ said...

So sweet!:) glad you enjoyed!

Jess Lonergan said...

Tear! Seriously. It's hard to think about them being that big. Have we talked about The Lonergan plan to have a tennis player? Hahaha!