Friday, August 12, 2011

A WATER party…

We love parks.  We love parties.  Right now in life, I love having parties not at my house.  The three loves fit together nicely!

So,our firstborn’s birthday approached…and we thought a water party at the Spray Park would be cool.  We also thought that it’d be SUPER cool to help kiddos who needed help and clean water with her party.  I love this girl’s heart.

Check THIS out.  We love our family and community.

So, her party – she had so much fun.  The girl was so excited about it.  All of her friends in one place.  Holy Moly.  Too much goodness for one day!

IMG_4555 IMG_4558

IMG_4562 IMG_4574 IMG_4585

 IMG_4589 IMG_4621

IMG_4626 IMG_4645

Brother thought it was a good time too…

IMG_4666 IMG_4671

*Thanks to my mother-in-love for taking the pics!  I brought my camera and it never made it out of the bag…

No comments: