Saturday, June 20, 2009

I’m a big girl now!

(Well, I want to be)  Abi has been keeping us entertained during meal times by wanting to feed herself with a spoon.  Usually pretty messy!  I tried to capture some images by myself:

IMG_7718 IMG_7717

IMG_7721 IMG_7723

Pretty blurry and not so great!  Tried again later that evening with donald.  (Don’t get too grossed out, we usually don’t let her eat straight from the container!)

IMG_7728 IMG_7729

IMG_7731 IMG_7738

Next stop: ice-cream cones and hot dogs and who knows, maybe cutting meat with a knife!

2 comments:

Kristian and Katy said...

yay abi!!! what a big girl!! im sad she's getting so big and i haven't seen her in so long :(
soon hopefully!

Brian & Jenny said...

Way to go, Abi! Can't wait to see her soon and give her a BIG hug from her Aunt Jenny. Josh is still singing her name every morning when he waits for Brian to get him out of his crib. He sings it to the tune of his A-B-Cs followed by E-I-E-I-O from Old McDonald. Pretty funny! We love you guys and miss you!