Friday, August 21, 2009

But fool me twice…

So, yesterday Abi and I were getting ready to put her down for her nap – and I gave her the diaper as I went to grab something else.  Usually she (may I say, brilliantly and very effectively) tries to put the diaper on herself or one of her babies.  But, today she was very quiet and was on a mission.  Truthfully, I didn’t pay much attention.  I just completed my mini task.  Shame on me.  NEVER continue on the scheduled plan if all goes quiet.  She had taken her cloth diaper and dumped it in the toilet.  What do you do but laugh??!!  And, I do have to give her credit – this is where we place our dirty diapers to rinse them off before washing them.  Smart baby.  Now, fool me once – shame on you.  Fool me twice - shame on me.  This whole scenario was once again repeated in the evening.  However, I did think to grab my camera.  But, we were wasteful in the house tonight – as she wears disposables at night-time.  Oh, Abi.

IMG_9393

No comments: