Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just singin’ in the Rain!

These are the moments when I wish that I more frequently had the heart of my 2 year old daughter.  Good times are to be had by just being outside when it rains…and I too frequently have something else to do / don’t want to get wet / am too lame.  Not her – oh, goodness, when the opportunity arises, the girl seizes the day!

Testing…one does not want to commit too quickly.

IMG_5471

IMG_5474 IMG_5475

IMG_5480 IMG_5481

IMG_5485

IMG_5488

IMG_5491 IMG_5492

The next morning – it was still raining.  Good thing daddy is more fun than me!

IMG_5494

’The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.‘ ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

2 comments:

Jen W. said...

Lovin' all the posts lately! Bummed that we missed out on the semi-reunion in Ohio. Hope all is well with the Wallace's! Hugs from Colorado.

p.s. For some reason, Dad's always get the "fun" part of parenting, don't they :-)

R said...

I LOVE the picture of Abi looking up at you and smiling - beautiful!