Friday, July 15, 2011

Out of the mouth of our babe…

IMG_0097IMG_0094

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Abi & I were driving in the car this week – talking about how daddy is now at work, and no longer at SMU.  (Update on that – she’s done amazingly well with the transition to donald being gone for most of her day.  Thank you to so many prayers and God’s graciousness in the ease of it all!).  Abi just busted out with “I will go to SMU when I grow up.”  I think the ‘when I grow up-isms’ are just the cutest in little ones.  I told Abi she was free to consider A&M as well.  Also, I asked her what she wanted to do after SMU.  What did she want to be after SMU?  I told her I think that she’d be a really good teacher – she is full of patience and grace (well, as much as her age allows her!).  “No, I’ll just go to SMU like daddy – maybe I’ll teach him.”  So, look out donald – if you’re pursuing your doctorate say, in 35 years, you might have your daughter as your teacher.  You’ve been warned.

IMG_0023

No comments: