Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer {Pool Time}

I am oh-so-sick of this summer.  Now, hear me out.  I am trying my hardest not to wish time away, and to cherish every day for what it can bring to our family and what our family can bring to it – but I am so tired of the heat.  This northern girl has not (will I ever???) adjusted to the endless Texas heat.  Yet, this summer is an exception - 20+ days of over 100 degrees – that is rough even on the native southerners.

 IMG_1792

But, I’ll tell you what I do love…

IMG_1804

And that is pool time…

IMG_1796

My amazing hubby…

IMG_1801

And precious family…

IMG_1506

IMG_1779(they’re just relaxing now…look out world when these two hit the pool, mr. nate already has a power frog kick and miss MC swims in the ocean!)

 

IMG_1791 IMG_1790

No comments: