Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yogurt on the Couch

Really, I want this blog to be a way for my sweet daughter (and her future brothers/sisters) to look back at life, to see what their day-to-day looked like, what made them laugh, what made them sad, what they taught me, how they loved life, how they loved others.  In that effort, my sweetest little love bug.  Enjoying yogurt.  On the couch (yikes, I must have had a momentary lapse or something – silly me!).  She was happy.  I thought she was quite photogenic.  Which she is, wouldn’t you agree?

IMG_2336 

IMG_2344 

 IMG_2348

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sweet. "Momentary lapses" are actually wonderfully fun most of the time. :) The couch is replacable! But the memories... Great shots. I haven't responded but yes...pictures. We'll figure something out.