Monday, November 16, 2009

Missing Nanny & Grandpa…

As our beloved Nanny & Grandpa have spent the past few weeks in Europe – we’ve been driving up to Richardson to check in the house and their sweet kitty.  I’m saying sweet only because I hear she is that way.  For whatever reason, Tupince doesn’t like me!  Animals always like me!  It has been a shot to my pride.

When we arrive, each time abi is always so confused why she doesn’t get her normal greeting of big hugs and kisses.  It is so sweet.  She’ll put her hands up in the air as if to say “WHAT is going on??”

We walked down the park close by:

IMG_0994

IMG_0997

IMG_0998

IMG_1002

Jenny and Brian – this picture is for you, remember the days?  Many a memory on this tennis court.

IMG_1005

Baby girl shows no fear.  She walked right up to “it” – evaluated the risk – and proceeded to climb.  I had a mini heart-attack as I scrambled to catch up to her (but not without trying to document how tall the slide was in comparison!)  She loved going down “it”, I have a bruise on my back after slamming into the bar over the top of the slide.  Ouch.

IMG_1008

Just playin’

IMG_1010

IMG_1009

IMG_1011

IMG_1014

IMG_1019

Much loved toy of Abi & Josh

IMG_1028

IMG_1026

Being goofy (sorry, horrible lighting)

IMG_1032

IMG_1031

(are those legs not just the CUTEST!)

Nanny & Grandpa – we can’t wait until you’re home again!

No comments: